The Douglas DC-3
Our DC-3 airplanes have an air freight capacity of 6,500 lbs. and can get in and out of runways as short as 2,800 ft. The DC-3’s large tundra tires can accommodate gravel and dirt strips prevalent in remote sites. The best thing about all of our aircraft is the oversized doors, allowing all of your air cargo fit in the plane.
- Max Weight 6,500 lbs.
- Max Cubic Capacity: 1,230 cubic feet
- Max Floor Bearing Capacity: 300 lbs./sq. ft.
- Doorway: 84 ½" wide, 70 ½ to 55 ½ tall
- Floor Height Above Ground: Approx. 4 ft.
- Cabin Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Fuselage width: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Floor length: 32 ft. 4 in.
- Floor Area: 190 sq. ft.